How It Works
- Individuals with business ideas, startup companies, or even established companies exploring new products may apply.
- A selection committee reviews the applications, interviews a set of semi-finalists, then selects the final set of teams to pitch.
- The teams get coaching to help them prepare their pitches.
- At the event, each team gets 5 minutes & 5 slides to pitch to the judges and the audience of potential investors and community members
- The judges select the winners and prizes are awarded.
- Before and after the pitches, the community enjoys local cuisine, beverages, and networking.